Are you dreaming of a way to work from home?
- Tired of the commute
- Want to spend more time with family
- or experiencing some financial difficulties and need extra money
I’ve been where your at and I’m here to help.
What can you expect to see on Owl Enlighten You?
I help female entrepreneurs find profitable ways to earn an income online by equipping them with ways to start, grow and monetize a blog + biz.
My goal is to help women create a thriving online business.
Here at OwlEnlightenYou.com, I’ll post about:
- How to Start a Blog
- How to Grow an Email List
- Social Media & Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Entrepreneurial start-ups
- Ways to Make Extra Money
- Educational courses that relate to being an entrepreneur
- Business tools, Apps, and Extensions
Get access to our library –> 300+ FREE Tools and Resources for Bloggers and E
ntrepreneurs. It also has over 65+ sites for free stock photography, printables, checklists and more.
Who is behind Owl Enlighten You?
Meet Cindy Conner
In 2008, my husband was laid off from his job. And even though we had a severance package, we had no clue how long it would take him to find another job.
We were a one family income at the time.
Back then, I was homeschooling our kids, so I wasn’t generating any income… yet. 🙂
I felt the need to help out financially.
So, I began searching the internet for ways to make money from home and started trying out different things.
Not only did my side hustles pay off but I became a serial entrepreneur, online.
I’m now a big believer in multiple streams of income and encourage everyone to have a few.
My goal here at OwlEnlightenYou.com is to become a resource for anyone wanting to start, grow and monetize a blog + biz or just find ways to make money online.
You can use this information to generate side money or create a full-time income.
Let’s Get to Know Each Other
Fun Facts About Me
- I was born and raised in Georgia.
- I’m a soccer fan- Atlanta United all the way!
- I’ve always known I would be an entrepreneur, my dad, and his dad were great examples.
- I surround myself with inspirational quotes, such as, ” Without ambition one starts nothing, without work one finishes nothing.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have a post-it-note addiction, there all around my home office & spreading.
- I’m a very frugal person. I have to be to afford my post-it-note addiction, have you seen the cost of those things. =)
- I use reward cards and money saving apps all the time ~ I look at them as a way to potentially earn, not save.
- I’m a cat lover ( I own 3) But this is my love, Snowball —>