Are you dreaming of a way to work from home?
- Tired of the commute
- Want to spend more time with family
- or experiencing some financial difficulties and need extra money
I’ve been where your at and I’m here to help.
What can you expect to see on Owl Enlighten You?
I help female entrepreneurs find profitable ways to earn an income online by equipping them with ways to start, grow and monetize a blog + biz.
My goal is to help women create a thriving online business.
Here at OwlEnlightenYou.com, I’ll post about:
- How to Start a Blog
- How to Grow an Email List
- Social Media & Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Entrepreneurial start-ups
- Ways to Make Extra Money
- Educational courses that relate to being an entrepreneur
- Business tools, Apps, and Extensions
Go sign up for the FREE Resource Library on my the Home page and get access to guides, tutorials, and checklists. I add something valuable to the Library every month. The library is temporary down and being redesigned, check back soon.
Who is behind Owl Enlighten You?
Meet Cindy Conner
In 2008, my husband was laid off from his job. Although we had a severance package who knew how long it would take him to find another job.
Back then, I was homeschooling our kids, so I wasn’t generating any income… yet. 🙂
But I did feel the need to help out financially because we didn’t know how long it would take him to find another job.
So, I began searching the internet for ways to make money from home and started trying out different things.
Not only did my side hustles end up paying off but I learned a lot along the way.
I’m now a big believer in multiple streams of income and encourage everyone to have at least a few.
My goal at OwlEnlightenYou.com is to become a resource for anyone wanting to start, grow and monetize a blog/biz or just find ways to make money online. You can use this information to generate side money or create a full-time income.
Let’s Get to Know Each Other
Fun Facts About Me
- I was born and raised in Georgia.
- I’m a soccer fan- Atlanta United all the way!
- I’ve always known I would be an entrepreneur, my dad, and his dad were great examples.
- I surround myself with inspirational quotes, such as, ” Without ambition one starts nothing, without work one finishes nothing.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have a post-it-note addiction, there all around my home office & spreading.
- I’m a very frugal person. I have to be to afford my post-it-note addiction, have you seen the cost of those things. =)
- I use reward cards and money saving apps all the time ~ I look at them as a way to potentially earn, not save.
- I’m a cat lover.