As with any job, it’s important to have all the right tools within your reach to become successful. Having to find them, once you need them, can affect your productivity and ultimately your profits.Here is a list of resources that I have put together for Online Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Virtual Assistants and Bloggers to help propel their business to the next level. Many on this list I use every single day. The best part is, most are Free!
- Awesome Screenshots Great for anyone writing tutorials and need to take screenshots of a web page. It will capture a full page or selected areas.
- Last Pass Password manager that saves your passwords and gives you access from every device. You only have to remember one password, and it does the rest.
- OneTab Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs open click Onetab, and it will convert them into a list for you.
- Pinterest Save button that allows you to share content and images to a social media platform.
- Search and Replace This is similar to “Find” tool in Word. It’s great when you are looking to update text, replace links or messing with code.
- Siteground Hosting for your site, highly recommend.
- Toggl Button Productivity and Time Tracker. Helps track time for tasks when you are working hourly.
- WhatFont Have you ever seen a font design you loved and wanted to know the name so you could use it? Maybe you want to put in your website, newsletter or even just on your business cards? WhatFont browser extension is the easiest way to identify fonts on web pages.
- Asana A great project management app. Many bloggers use this app to connect with their VA’s to create to-do’s, set deadlines, reminders, conversations and track progress.
- Evernote Organize your notes, to-do lists, save pictures, and it will sync to all devices. If you decide to try it out you can use my referral code HERE and get one month of premium for FREE to try it out.
- Google Docs Perfect for collaborating, completely syncs up on every device.
- Alltop A place to find curated content to share on social media.
- Amazon S3 Storage If you offer a lot of Pdf’s or have video tutorials on your site then you may want to use this cloud base storage.
- Canva Create graphics, ads, PDF’s and more.
- Coolors A color scheme generator.
- ConvertKit An email service provider that has automation that will save you time.
- Creative Market Photos, Graphics, templates, themes and more.
- Deposit Photos High-quality photos. It’s where I buy most of my photos for my blog.
- Divi Theme My favorite Theme, it allows you to make changes on the front end of your site while you see it.
- Dropbox A great cloud-based storage that syncs to all devices. They have a free account or upgrade for more space.
- FaceBook Debugger Use when Facebook doesn’t pull your featured image.
- FaceBook Grid Tool To test my ads to make sure they don’t have too much text
- Font Squirrel Free to use fonts
- Google WebMaster Tools Check for 404 errors, site health and more.
- MailChimp A FREE email service, great if you’re just starting out.
- Picmonkey for creating overlays on images, cropping and resizing of pictures.
- Pixabay FREE images
- Screen O’ Matic Create and share screen recordings.
- Stocksnap more, FREE images
- Typeform survey/quiz tool, free and paid version
Know someone else who could use this information?
Do you know anyone who could benefit from this information? How about clicking on one of the social share buttons, and see if this could help someone else too. Remember sharing is caring!
Do you already use any of these tools or services? If so, what are your thoughts, any favorites? Or maybe you would like to add one, comment below.
Hi! I was a stay-at-home mom turned online serial entrepreneur.
I’m a big believer in multiple streams of income and will show you how to make money through the internet. Learn everything about how to start a blog & blogging tips, entrepreneurial start-ups, and side hustles to make extra money.
Check out my Free Resource Library for bloggers and online entrepreneurs; you’ll find checklists, cheat sheets and guides.
Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Are you ready to grow your blog + business?
Sign up for the newsletter and get access to my FREE library with guides, cheat sheets and more added every month.