Have you been dreaming about a way to work from home lately? Then you’re in the right place!
Below is a list of legitimate ways to work from home. You could graduate from side hustle to small business in less than a year.
I can honestly say I have personally tried seven of these and #5 is a goal of mine for the upcoming year.
The thing to remember is that some of these have like a snowball effect. It takes work on the front end, but after a while, it pays off.
While others have recommended courses to take but again still require time to finish the course and then a learning curve.
Either way, don’t quit your day job just yet but now is the time to act so you could be living your dream within a year or less.
You’ll find some are direct links, while others might be a post with a tutorial or just more information.
Good Luck, and remember “Dreams don’t work unless you do”- John C. Maxwell
20 Ways To Work From Home
- Start A Blog (a tutorial)
- Become A Social Media Manager This home study course only opens once or twice per year. Get on the notification list and enjoy some freebies while you wait.
- Amazon FBA Become an online reseller
- Merch By Amazon Design Shirts that Amazon sells for you
- Create Space Create things like coloring books, ebooks, etc. that sell through Amazon
- Kindle Publishing Create an EBook, upload and sell through Amazon
- Amazon’s Mechanical Turk (MTurk)- Amazon’s Mechanical Turk website pays you for micro-tasks, like typing data found in photos or locating contact information on sites.
- Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant
- Become a Freelance Writer
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- E-Commerce- sell through Wal-mart, Jet.com, eBay, and Facebook
- Teach or buy a course to learn something new at Udemy
- Online Tutoring
- Work From Home In Customer Service Through Amazon
- After Hours Phone Triage Nurse Requires Bachelor Degree on Indeed
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Closed Captioning Jobs
- Affiliate marketing -Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Accounting / Bookkeeping Take a bookkeeping course
Can you think of any online jobs to add to the list? List them in the comments.
And don’t forget to share, sharing is caring!
Hi! I was a stay-at-home mom turned serial entrepreneur. My goal is to help other women make money online through blogging tips, entrepreneurial start-ups or help you find ways to make money on the side while you’re building your online empire. Get access to my library of 300+ FREE RESOURCES to start and grow your blog + biz.